[GENERAL] Makedonec - What you say?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• [GENERAL] Makedonec - What you say?

✪ First sorry for bad video!! :( (I try new program for record, but this is bad program...)
      ✪ BladeRunner and me had a changed our minds...yes or not cheater...but in last round we say !!!YESSSSS!!! he is cheater 8o 8)
      ✪ I baned him on 2 days, until he record gameplay and put here.
      ✪ What you mean Cheater or Not??
      Thanks! :P :) 8)

XLR status

• I played with DoMMo 4\3 in the attack on Valparaiso. In addition, Macedonec stabbed me twice jumping from rock near where I was sitting. And one of these two times have I'm pretty sure that he did not know that I was there, because when I came back he was killed. He appeared on the friend, and immediately jumped on a rock on the other side and then down at me with a knife. I was not exactly marked. And there was another salient point, which I usually use to verify the WH, but its a long story, and this time again is not in favor of the Macedonec.
      But before that, on the winter map I can say that it is possible to WH disabled - he did not see me, although it could have - next to me there was no one and I was able to protect the transmitter from the bomb clearance. But then it was a lot of playing.
      I think that to convince him not to use the cheat can only be permanent ban.

Я играл вместе с ДоММо 4\3 в нападении на Вальпараисо. Кроме всего прочего Македонец зарезал меня дважды спрыгнув с камня возле которого я сидел. И один из этих двух разов я точно уверен, что он не знал, что я там, т.к. когда я туда подходил его убили. Он появился на ком то и сразу прыгнул на камень с другой стороны и тут же вниз на меня с ножом. Я точно не был помечен. И был еще один характерный момент, который я обычно использую для проверки ВХ, но его долго объяснять и этот момент опять таки не в пользу Македонца.
      Но перед этим на зимней карте я могу сказать, что возможно ВХ он отключил - он не видел меня, хотя вполне мог бы - рядом со мной никого не было и я смог защитить заминированный передатчик от разминирования. Но тогда было много играющих.
      Думаю, что убедить его не использовать чит можно только постоянным баном.
      большой брат следит за тобой ;)