WH не пользовался

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Эмм...Второй раз бан тебе вернул уже Bladerunner.
    И у меня чувство что командо показал ему видео с записью твоих читов и оно видимо оказалось очень убедительным ^^
    ^^
  • нет, видео я не видел. Но подумал, что так будет правильно (вернуть все назад) ибо перед этим сделал не правильно. Подождем COMMANDO.
    большой брат следит за тобой ;)
  • Я бы сам глянул, если это видео)) Там ситуация была вообще странная - вторая локация Острова Невинных, мы на лодке летим к левому углу, карты. Выскакиваю и сходу стреляю из подствола в инженера за камнями. Он мертв - я кикнут)) Если доказательство wh именно это - ну, не знаю...) Если подозрения вызвали все таки мои киллстрики по 10-15 фрагов чуть раньше - так соперники часто давали себя обойти вообще по детски.
  • lucius the Eternal wrote:

Я бы сам глянул, если это видео)) Там ситуация была вообще странная - вторая локация Острова Невинных, мы на лодке летим к левому углу, карты. Выскакиваю и сходу стреляю из подствола в инженера за камнями. Он мертв - я кикнут)) Если доказательство wh именно это - ну, не знаю...) Если подозрения вызвали все таки мои киллстрики по 10-15 фрагов чуть раньше - так соперники часто давали себя обойти вообще по детски.
    I do not work like that. I checked you for a some time. You are old and very active a player, but that is does not means you are played a clean.

Ok. You will say, you played a clean, and me you are used WH. So, we will not to do anything...

I have a suggestion for you. Can you tell me, did you used a wallhack cheat these a days? How you are a clean player form scale 1-10? If you say 10, and i show the video a here 10 minutes of your gameplay(how you use a cheat), do you agree for a PERMANENT ban? So no unban? Do you agree?

But if you say a less, and if i proof your cheating, i agree for one more chance for you...

We have a deal?
  • Commando_X wrote:

lucius the Eternal wrote:

Я бы сам глянул, если это видео)) Там ситуация была вообще странная - вторая локация Острова Невинных, мы на лодке летим к левому углу, карты. Выскакиваю и сходу стреляю из подствола в инженера за камнями. Он мертв - я кикнут)) Если доказательство wh именно это - ну, не знаю...) Если подозрения вызвали все таки мои киллстрики по 10-15 фрагов чуть раньше - так соперники часто давали себя обойти вообще по детски.
    I do not work like that. I checked you for a some time. You are old and very active a player, but that is does not means you are played a clean.
    Ok. You will say, you played a clean, and me you are used WH. So, we will not to do anything...

I have a suggestion for you. Can you tell me, did you used a wallhack cheat these a days? How you are a clean player form scale 1-10? If you say 10, and i show the video a here 10 minutes of your gameplay(how you use a cheat), do you agree for a PERMANENT ban? So no unban? Do you agree?

But if you say a less, and if i proof your cheating, i agree for one more chance for you...

We have a deal?
    While ban is still active, i am pleased to watch your video. If it convinces me and others I'm a cheater -I will ask for a ban
  • Apache wrote:

Разбанен.
    Ok, because you are unbanned before my post here with video of proof, no need a for any video or proof... You are clean. Enjoy to the game.

Apache already knows you are clean, so my proof here not a needed...

Since I've been here a administrator, servers are full, and you can't read the words: WH WON, They are cheating, He uses WH...

I banned a here 90 players. Only 3 players are here for the ban appeal. Where are all these a clean players...?

Btw, BladeRunner is a great admin here, one of the best... If he is the leave a this server and forum, say good night... But he can't catch them all a cheaters(because this server and forum is needed a more than one a BladeRunner), especially time zone which is not covered by him, but covered by me. So, that's explanation for a this number of cheaters...

But, unfortunately, that's will the change, because I leave the administrator duty...

Lets 12kalibr to ban them, he is a expert... StrikeEagle Aimbot Cheat